5 ways to be more confident!

Always keep in my mind that confidence can grow!! Many of our favorite celebs were once that shy awkward kid school (not saying that you are;) before they transformed into the beautiful social butterfly that they are today, If they can do it, so can you!I'll share with you my tricks for when my confident levels aren't on 100.

1. Don't compare yourself to others!- I can't stress this one enough! We are humans! Not clones, Each one of us is different and we all are beautiful and talented and we all have something that works for us.
2.Release Guilt- Guilt is meant to be a temporary emotion. It helps us to understand our actions, act to correct the mistake then pushes us to apologize, that's it! Not to spam our emotions. Listen to your guilt,figure out how to right your wrong and then release it!
3. Know your flaws-  Once you know your weaknesses no one can ever use them against you.No one is perfect! Trying to perfect at everything is inefficient.
4. Stay positive- Always look for the good in every situation.
5. Love Yourself- you are a gift, nothing would be the same if you didn't exist!

I hope these tricks help you as much as they helped me! - Lori Ann
                                                                                              @lorianngotjuice

1 comment: