Cheap products for curly hair that actually work!!

Where's all my curly girls at!?!? Lately I've been wearing my hair down a lot and I've been getting so many questions about what product I use, and do I know of any cheap products that work well. I can tell you from experience, it's not always easy finding good curly hair products at a reasonable price! Don't get mad at me Shea Moisture fans, but $10+ a bottle adds up, especially if you're like me and have long luscious locks:) Cheaper products are out there!!! Matter of fact some of them will cost you no more than 5 bucks. You shouldn't have to break the bank to rock beautiful healthy curls!
Here are some of my Fav cheap buys here!!!

1. Garnier Fructis  Argon Oil $4.96
Keeps frizz at bay! quickly absorbed so your hair wont feel oily and gross.


2.Garnier Fructis style curl sculpting cream gel $4
Keeps your curls soft, defined' and bouncy!

3. Tresseme flawless curls lotion $4
This product will keep your hair hydrated for hours!

 4. Pantene truly natural defining curls styling custard $5
If you have coarse/kinky hair, this is for you! It keeps curls defined while keeping frizz at bay!

5.  Not Your Mother's kinky moves curl defining hair cream $5
Doesn't just add bounce to your curls, it keeps them nourished too!

 6. Fx special effects curl up re-activator and defrizzant lotion $5
Perfect to refresh your curls midday!!!!
 
All of these products you can pick up from your local target or wal-mart! what are some of your favorite cheap buys for your curls!? Let me know in the comments!
-Lori Ann
 @lorianngotjuice






No comments:

Post a Comment